and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.
So this is what I do on a casual Friday afternoon. Instead of sleeping and oh yes,
'studying' or doing something equivalent, I went to the mall and shop with a friend. Eventually, we ended up with sore feet and two very upset stomach.
god, i love this dress!
My boring weekends usually consists of waking up late at 12 in the noon, reading the news while having brunch, catching up on movies in HBO, blablabla. Yes, i fit well to the term couch potato. I never get sick of watching TV because there's always something good on (thanks to E!) and i love wasting time reading books whenever someone else is dominating the remote control.
Can't seem to get anything done now that I have highspeed internet connection in the comfort of my own room. Thank god I can still manage to complete one work. Got piles of notes and reference books the size of Mount Everest (too much of an exaggeration?) to read before finals, which is due on April 6th.
Just talking about it gives me the creeps.
I just bumped into this article from News.com
The article says that if you see the dancer turning clockwise, then your brain’s right hemisphere is more dominant. If you see it counter-clockwise, then your left hemisphere is the more dominant part.
Commonly, people would see the dancer turning counter-clockwise.
I tried it the first time and proved to be a right brained but 5 minutes later, i checked back and the dancer changed her spinning direction, much to my horror. I decided to go out and when i came back, she turned clockwise again! Talk about weird. And dizzy.
Or maybe I am somewhat ambidextrous??
Characteristics of Right-Brainers
- You take notes but lose them. You may have a hard time keeping track of your research (Sometimes)
- You might have a hard time making up your mind (Like 99.9% of the time)
- You are good with people (Depends)
- You don't fall for practical jokes as easily as some (Duh)
- You seem dreamy, but you're really deep in thought (You can say that)
- People may have told you you're psychic (Twice)
- You like to write fiction, draw, or play music (Second thoughts on drawing tho)
- You might be athletic (Absolutely)
- You like mystery stories (Ofcourse!)
- You take time to ponder and you think there are two sides to every story (Well...)
- You may lose track of time (Sometimes)
- You are spontaneous (True)
- You’re fun and witty (Uhh..)
- You may find it hard to follow verbal directions (I do listen)
- You are unpredictable (True)
- You get lost (Especially in malls)
- You are emotional (Yeah)
- You don't like reading directions (Drawing is the preferred way)
- You may listen to music while studying (Absolutely!)
- You read lying down (And end up sleeping or doing something else)
- You may be interested in “the unexplained” (Huh?)
- You are philosophical (Doubt it)
On a fine sunny Friday evening, as i walked my way through the crowd at the midvalley komuter station, (was meeting up dad at KL sentral to go back home), a stranger wearing the celcom trademark blue colour uniform came up to me and held out his hand to give me a simcard telling me it was free and i dont need to do anything whatsoever, bla bla bla. He said its free so i took the card without thinking and as i walked away from him, he ran after me. hah.
"kak kene register dulu baru boleh pakai."
in my thoughts i was like "oh, macam itu ke? kenapa tak cakap awal2? or else i wouldn't even bother to stop."
then i gave him a fake smile and turned to a table he assigned me to. The only im doing this is purely becase i don't have anything to do in the upcoming one hour so i decided to take a sit from a very long trip of shopping.
It didn't take a while.Just 2 minutes and he talked about the various offers, what i'm supposed to write in the form, etc.
Haven't really told anyone about this yet tho but i bet if my boyfriend finds out that i'm no longer using maxis, eventhough my number still remains, he's gonna freak out like mad or something. Like i just cheated on him.
Academically, so far only 40%.yay.
Finding for something that will keep me in great shape..Yes.Movies. The first thing that pops into my mind. And The Virgins.
what i did the entire day was hang out with some friends, watched Pink Panther and shop for the limited Valentine's day watch which is the only item on my wish list that i could afford to buy at the moment.
kinda ruined the entire day really. so what i did was i bought another watch from the summer collection.
Quiet as neat as the one that i'm supposed to buy anyway. So I left midvalley not empty-handed. hah. take that for valentine's day.