and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.26.2009

grounded for the weekend

Am spending the first weekend at college. In months. :(

My boring weekends usually consists of waking up late at 12 in the noon, reading the news while having brunch, catching up on movies in HBO, blablabla. Yes, i fit well to the term couch potato. I never get sick of watching TV because there's always something good on (thanks to E!) and i love wasting time reading books whenever someone else is dominating the remote control.

Can't seem to get anything done now that I have highspeed internet connection in the comfort of my own room. Thank god I can still manage to complete one work. Got piles of notes and reference books the size of Mount Everest (too much of an exaggeration?) to read before finals, which is due on April 6th.

Just talking about it gives me the creeps.

No comments: