and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

3.13.2009

Nite de Grandeur










(^^,)

Tema malam tu Smart and Elegance. And i was not surprised to see that the majority of students came wearing traditional attire in a formal colour. In this case, hitam or putih or merah.
Well, at first i had wanted to wear a pink modern nyonya kebaya with a long black skirt but dad didnt approve. he said i should wear something black and sopan. modern kebaya is sopan what?
:(

merajuk lah skejap lepas tu. oh patutlah. the kebaya nyonya made me look like a very skinny model in a tight-fitting outfit..hehe. =P then after a while, he offered me a fashion advice. yeah. my dad and fashion. In my head, I was like, 'Betul ke ni??''. Never before has he mentioned or commented anything about what to wear and stuff. So all this came as a shock to me.

'Pakai lah baju kebaya hitam with kain batik. and a glittering selendang with a golden clutch to go along with.'

and the rest is history.

:)

p/s: so we managed to crash the dinner an hour late and ended up on the bus before the clock strikes midnight. Cinderella story or what? :O

No comments: