and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.31.2009

finally

its been weeks since my last visit to any social networking sites and my blog, so i reckon i should write something new and fresh, which is what i'd intended to do before i step foot into this loud and surprisingly comfortable cyber cafe near INTI. but for now i have nothing to write about. yes, i do blame it on the PMS cuz that seems to be the only reason why i decided to ruin other people's day lately. the victims include my precious loved ones and i am definitely not proud of giving them a hard time but honestly, it gave me a sense of pleasure, even for a little while.

god, punish me for i have sinned.

wth, all of that doesn't seem to matter anymore because PMS or crazy moody myra or not, i know that there's a special someone who's always been there for me,
just waiting for me to come back and become me again. So i apologize for all the unnecessary anger, sulk and among other silly "stunts" that i have pulled.

No comments: