and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.03.2009

teramatlah bosan

argh. i spent half an hour just to ingatkan balik the username to my blog. naseb baik ade save dalam handphone. so yeah, that's what happen if you dont update your blog in weeks.. or months.. :O
so here i am sitting in the library at mum's office.. with cleo on the desk and a very sad, and not to forget; empty stomach..malas pulak nak pegi kantin. nak masuk balik library kene ade pass..argh..
thank god boleh bukak wikipedia and manga. oh yeah. Blogger too.. i think i'd travel all the way to my aunt's place just to read up on naruto..they have this Blocked Website feature on the computer system which prevents you from opening social networking sites like Facebook and such..argh..was really hoping to upload a few pictures.. haih..i miss my good ol computer, which is currently at home, tengah menunggu masa..my computer's inability to serve its purposes has given me more time to spend on HBO and books..which is good, right? cuz i dont think i can afford to raise extra lens powers..if you know what i mean..
so right now im waiting for the clock to strike one. which is lunch hour..wanna feed my tummy.in desperate need of real, and not to mention, healthy food. not macaroni and cheese or muchrooom soup or maggee..ejaan tak sure..betul la kot.argh..
im being forgetful these days.huh..but its still too early for me to become nyanyuk.ok. i am outta ideas. i dont know what im crapping about..
nak sambung naruto lah.

No comments: