and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

9.27.2009

of new resolutions and glasses

I'm finally here sitting down on my favourite seat, staring into the computer screen, not knowing exactly what to write. Tomorrow is the start of a new day, my least favourite day, Monday. How i wish there's one more day to enjoy in the weekends, I'd call it Myday. I've done so many awful things over the past few months, of which I'm not proud about, and I think Ramadhan provides me a good time to wash most of it away; if not all. But unfortunately, I couldn't. I woke up very late for class each day, ended up sleeping with me eyes wide open, not having the slightest idea what is being taught. I didn't do enough revisions, ended up studying for my tests at the very last minute, which usually works out just fine, but with the lack of sleeping hours, I guess I should've seen that coming. So now I'm making a new resolution, make good deeds as much as I possibly can to everyone and everything, and I promise I'm gonna make up for all the things I did wrong, and try to be a better person. :)

Done with being emo. Now let's keep this blog updated.

I am getting a new pair of black and white Victorian styled glasses! Paid for the deposit 2 days ago and hopefully, I'd be able to wear it by next week. This is due to the fact that I can't let mum and dad know how much I got the glasses for. They'd totally freak out. ok fine it costs slightly more than half of a thousand ringgit, but its the most beautiful glasses I've ever set eyes on! Its okay to splurge once in a while right?? It looks classy and vintage and also stylish at the same time. How can I say no to that?

:O

will be posting me and my new glasses soon..for now just enjoy my new browser..it looks almost like my new glasses..wee..

No comments: