and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

10.04.2009

1/2 a year old and counting

Yes we are now 6 months old!! Some might think it’s not as important to celebrate as a real anniversary, but i think it is. I really wished I could write about it on the day itself, but now that I couldn’t, I’m gonna write as if it’s 3rd of October 2009. Yes it’s our 6th monthly-versary (as i call it) /semiversary (as Izzat calls it) and it has been approximately 180 days since we’ve been together officially. J

I made a banner (wanted to print and give it away to everyone cuz it’s so adorable). ;D





Since I suck at drawing hearts by hand on paint, I copied and paste it instead. This took a while cuz I had to convert the file type to JPEG from Portable Network Graphics (PNG). Oh yeah. I can now speak computer language. J So not knowing how to, I discovered a clever and quick way to do it. Print Screen saja lah. It was that simple. I can’t believe I wasted 5 minutes on that. Mind the cacat-ed smiling heart. You know what happens when you paste a clip art on paint. Had to edit it some more to get rid of the white thingy around it.
So painting really doesn’t look as hard as it sounds.  It looks almost like how it’d turn out  if I were to scribble it by hand on real paper . And it kinda brings out the inner child in me. Hah. Couldn’t remember the last time I used this software. Therefore I would like to express my gratitude to Paint. So thank you.

This is my all time favourite picture ever.




Which also looked fantastic in this form. :)





And a never-before-published photo of us taken at KLCC. ;)





Edited this with Photoscape in Film Effect Mode Portra. I just love how you can edit any pictures and make it look really old-fashioned like it’s from the 60’s. Thumbs up! :)


And a picture of us waiting for our Seafood Platter to be served.




I like this photo because my hair looked as if it was of different colour eventho you can't really notice the difference here. Credits to the light.

Oh, do mind the oily hair.

And us eating out at Vivo. Even though my hands were shaking when I took this, the picture actually turned out quite good. I call it the shaky effects. ;O

So Happy 6th Monthlyversary to us.

(^^,)

No comments: