and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

11.05.2009

of facebook

Rasa malas sangat nak update blog ini.

pergh..time jawab paper BS tadi punya lah bersemangat kobar nak update blog, bukak facebook, and tengok movie release tension punya pasal menghafal batang2 paip tangki air jamban segala. Dah la kena marah dengan invigilator kerana kami alam bina membuat bising time abes paper. terus dok sibuk bincang balik soklan exam. haha. rasa tenang sikit sebab ade member lupa jawab satu soklan. jahat jahat. =]

ye saya berjaya berpuasa dari membuka facebook for 2 days straight yeah!! (tepuk tangan) :O

okay okay. that doesn't really make me a "better" person just because i managed to refrain myself from opening these social networking sites, right?? so yeah, i did it purely for fun. to see if i have the courage to close em laptop down and not bother about other people's updates and comments and blah blah blah.

I tried hard. really. i tried. but trying hard is just not good enough i guess. I know i'm not really a hopeless addict, as sad as that may sound. I go on regularly, like 5 times a day. I don't wait for people to reply or anything cuz that's just too damn sad and pathetic. I know some people who do.

but the media does seem to be a big part of most young people's lives these days. So i'm proud to say that i can go on with life without being online. haha. (i know im exaggerating). Besides, everyone HAS a life beyond Facebook, don't they?. Besides, it's nice being offline for a while. get in touch with people the natural way (trying hard not to sound like a hypocrite.) I realised that i don't have to go on Facebook just to feel connected with friends and that's what matters most.

P/S: I just found out an uber cool way of using high-lighter while blogging. as if i've never tried this before.haha.my desperate attempt to catch attention. :)



No comments: