and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.19.2010

of dead lizard & last minute study

I was stunned to see a dead lizard lying flat on the doormat this morning. I wonder how it got there in the first place. Perhaps an irresponsible neighbour of mine threw it just to annoy my dad. I bet he's gonna freak out and scream and force me to throw the thing away just to get it out from his sight. He can be really funny when this happen. And it happens everytime he encounters a dead living(is this an oxymoron??)

I must be bored outta my mind right now. Having nothing to do on the last day of the Chinese New Year break. Just lying down on my bed trying hard, real hard to focus on the notes that I'm supposed to be reading. Eh, studying for my test! Shoot!Why do I always HAVE to do things at the last minute?? Why do I always act so non-chalantly about everything? Academic-wise mostly. For instance, for every single tests I sat for the first semester, I'd go through my notes on the day before the real test starts. And I crammed everything inside my head like a computer, well, I try to. And magically, it ALWAYS worked! Mind you, this studying 'technique' of mine is dangerous, but in my case, it's vital. For a last minute person like moi. Hey, you don't have any other choices do you? However, I don't really do things last minute. Who doesn't procrastinate, right? I'm sure 99% of the world's population procrastinate like, every single time of the day. Haha. Well, for me, as long as I know that I'm gonna be well-prepared for anything that comes my way, and complete it before the due time, I'm in good shape. :)

Last minute studying is challenging. Do it if you're ready. If not, then go open your books. NOW.

No comments: