and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.12.2010

Lemony Snicket

I should be at home. Now. But no, I'm still at college trying to think of productive things to do here. I think playing a traditional musical instrument at a wedding ought to be productive enough. Oh yeah. and writing this entry. Plus reading an autobiography and magazines over and over again. I just love to waste my time reading good books. Or watching a good movie. :) Last night I watched Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events. Enjoyed the movie from the start till the very end. It was definitely worth staying up until 3am.

Bad Beginning cover



Unfortunately, I've only read the first 3 books from the 13 books he wrote for the series. That was back in high school, where my school library had an abundant supply of good books and novels yay. There wasn't enough reading corners for people like me who likes to skip class and spend her time in the library instead of having lunch at the cafeteria, so usually when this happens, I would put the book into my enormous pocket of baju kurung and walk out from the library as if nothing illegal had happened. Hah. It's much better reading outside on the small steps surrounding the library I tell ya. Infact, people were making a hell lot of noise inside the library. And it's a plus being a prefect, in which we had the authority to tell people to buzz off and go somewhere else whenever they would intrude my territory, in my case, the only sanctuary I had in the whole school.

Should I write yet another movie review on this one?

Maybe next time. I'm gonna keep this entry short.

I wonder when the next sequel will be released tho. Am totally looking forward to that. :) Liam Aiken is so handsome! All the Baudelaire orphans starring in the movie is adorable, and not to mention, can really play their roles well. Emily Browning is as sweet as sugar. And Sunny must have grown to be 4 years old by now. Miss that baby monkey who has a habit of biting things. Count Olaf played by Jim Carrey is the funniest villain I've ever seen! And I wish I could see more of Jude Law though. :D


Will add the book series in my list of books to look out for.

No comments: