and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

3.29.2010

four down. three to go.


My BSES1106 Group. Love them to bits haha sebab hantar kerja ikut time, tak banyak buat songeh & belanja makan karipap & teh ais sebab tak makan satu hari. lol. Hari tu kitorang meredah hujan lebat semata-mata nak ambil gambar2 for the assignment. And yeah, this one too. :)


Gambar ini sungguh irrelevant. :P

I pray to god my english presentation on Brain Testing (yet again) this thursday will go on smoothly without any interruptions in the middle of my speech, as done by my previous english teacher.

So yeah now I'm done with 2 presentations and 2 assignments. 3 more presentations coming up and 1 more assignment and I'm free as a bird weeeeeeeee!!

NOT!!

My finals are gonna start on the 22 April!! I haven't study a thing on measurement, my weakest subject to date. :(

Off to better things to do now like studying for my BQEQ 1133 test tomorrow ciao! XD

1 comment: