and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

3.27.2010

the last emo post. hopefully.

I know I've been emotional lately, hence, the melodramatic posts. So I guess I'll stop for now.

Going through a rough patch isn't easy. It's an emotional roller-coaster. At some point, you feel like you're in a shit hole and then you start blaming karma for all the bad things that has happened.
One thing I learnt.
It's not karma but it's reality.
You can't give in to the devil. You can't succumb to your dark desires or evil thoughts and close your eyes pretending to not see it happen.
Pretending is always easy. You can pretend and be a really good actor but you know you can't live that forever, can you?
One day you'll give up and just couldn't care less about what everybody else thinks.
The only thing you need is a good company.
Share your problems and talk. If they ditch you for being too honest and thinks you're being too weak, to hell with them. Try to talk it out with someone else you who you trust. Someone who you know will make you feel much better when you go to sleep and wake up with a smile on your face.

I'm in my last stage of recovery thank god.
I'm a better person now I think.

Good friends are hard to come by. They are the only ones worth staying friends with.
Just remember that when you're in your lowest point in life, you can go to them and know that they'll always be there to help you out.

No comments: