and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.05.2010

Welcome to my world bitch!

Freddy's comin to town!


Lock your doors and grab your crucifix cuz when hell breaks lose, nothing is safe.



A classic.

Despite the fright that comes along with the mention of Freddy Kruger, the main antagonist in the Nightmare on Elm Street movie series, this psychopathic and serial killing horror movie character is a favourite and has a huge fan following. Hint: me me! XD

Freddy, curiously enough, is quite charming and funny - in a twisted sort of way - so long as you're watching him on screen, rather than dreaming about him!

Let's get to know him better shall we?


Frederick Charles Krueger


Within the mythology/legend of how Freddy Krueger got to be so evil and twisted is the idea of madness perpetuated by his father(s) - yes, plural fathers: 100 madmen raped his mother, a holy nun, and in this insane and horrific way, Freddy was conceived by mother, Sister Mary Helena, and 100 violent madmen.



The Freddy chant:

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you
three, four, better lock your door
five, six, grab your crucifix
seven, eight, gonna stay up late
nine, ten, never sleep again"





The new Freddy's bald. Seriously.

Oh yeah, you should freakin watch the ORIGINAL Nightmare On Elm Street before watching this new one so you can judge and make comparisons between the two and see which one's better than the other. I may be a bit bias, cuz I've watched all 6 classics and 2 remakes (which turned out to be a complete shit piece of work, especially Freddy V. Jason) and from my personal opinion, nothing can top off the original Nightmare. Besides, Johnny Depp is in it, and he's such a great actor, although he died while trying to save Nancy protecting her from her dream catcher. I bet this latest remake shares the same storyline and all, same hat, same claws, but with a different feel to it. 

Ahh.. 

I just can't wait to see this movie. After all, I'm such a huge fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street series. Jackie Earle Haley will be playing Freddy and truth be told, this guy doesn't look much like a murderer to me. He's got this funny look on his face which doesn't really go with the horror theme it should be presenting. I admit, Robert Englund can be funny, wait, he is funny, but he's got wits to his humours and only he can carry it well. Needless to say, I love Freddy, not in that way ofcourse, but I love him enough to watch him kill innocent teenagers over and over again, in the most unimaginable creative ways.

Damn it.
No wonder I'm a mess.

No comments: