and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.01.2010

of Dexter, polkadots, and Marc Jacobs.

I feel like writing a very long essay here in my blog, you know cuz I really have nothing better to do besides reading a good novel and watching Dexter kill criminals.

As an attempt to make my blog more colourful, and since, I'm inherently not good with words, I'm gonna shower this post with pictures. That ought to make it interesting enough, won't it?


Based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay and starring Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, and Jennifer Carpenter (The Exorcism of Emily Rose), Dexter shows the life of Dexter Morgan, a forensics analyst, specializing in bloodstain pattern analysis who moonlights as a vigilante serial killer. Personally, I'd shake his hand. If you follow the series, you'd see that he's much better at catching bad guys than the police themselves.

That's pretty much the gist of it.


Bloody.

Why is it a good watch? Well othre than TV.com rating it the Top 10 shows to watch (or something like that) - it's got amazing cinematography, a storyline to die for, twists and turns like no other TV shows, accurate depictions of serial killer profiling characteristics, great acting, a dark humour which makes him a real charmer for being so dark and having a sense of humour at the same time, and so much more.

He's so good that he was nominated for Best performance by an Actor in a TV Series - Drama at the Golden Globe.

There's gore, there's sex, there's mystery, there's murder, there's hookers, there's prettiness, cuteness, there's lots and lots of blood.


What more could one ask for?

Ok. Enough about Dexter already. 

I'm supposed to be catching The Losers tonight with some friends but I'd rather keep my cash in hand and save up for far more vital things like shopping and going out, inclusive of paying for my significant others' petrol expenses.  :) 

Oh god, I'm so thankful that the finals are over. Now I can focus on other important things such as getting 'the' scholarship and shop, perhaps, which is obviously the second thing I'm good at other than sleeping for hours like a dead corpse.

I'm so glad that CottonOn is finally open in Midvalley. yay me! and to other CottonOn fans out there too lol. XD I just love the stuffs there. They're so adorable, in and cheap. 




Ok I did not expect this to be big on screen lol. wth. :P
These are just too cute and sexy to ignore! ;) Plus, they make a good combination of polkadots. Just my kind of thing.

This looks classic and comfortable, no?




Another great match!

I think imma pay a short visit to the store one day and grab a few stuffs. :)  

Now to Marc Jacobs. Incase you didn't know, he's gay. Not only that, he's married to his gay partner. And he's ranked 15th of 'The 50 Most powerful Gay Men and Women in America". Take that. 

He's also Louis Vuitton's Creative Director, until now.

Here's a few line of bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs which caught my attention.





Flash Little Kelsey.

Aww. Such a name.
I love sling bags. They're the greatest. Even my dad loves em cuz it keeps the snatch theft away.
And the colour. I feel like licking it all over. the black and white insides are a signature in most of Marc's bag. He's got his initials sewed in it too.






Pretty Nappa Pearlie.

Delicious colour! It reminds me of the colour of my nails and cotton candy. Love the hearts, too. :)




Cross Band Platform Espadrilles.
Only one word for it. 
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.


While the Burberry Hobo is ridiculously expensive, the Marc Jacobs Bow Wow Wow Slingdoodle Leather Cross Body Bag aren't. Okay let's please all ignore the name of the bag. It is funny, but rather ridiculous. As if Bow Wow was not enough, Marc Jacobs added the Slingdoodle. lol. XD

Ahh.. Marc Jacobs. I'll own you one lucky day. I'm sure of that. Absolutely positive. :)

I really have to brush off the sense of materialism. Pray for me people. 

Ok. It's finally raining wee.. I have no idea what to do actually. Shit. The scholarship. Sorry I forgot about you for a minute there. ;P

Toodles.

No comments: