and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.03.2010

This is ri-donkey-lous!

The worst part about staying in 1st residential college is obviously, the food. Most residents are aware of the fact that the only good meal only comes once in a blue moon. Like for example, when they decided to serve us spaghetti, in which I recalled tasted more like a salted flooded mee goreng. That was personally an insult to a spaghetti lover like moi. argh. And today I was, again, disappointed when all they had to offer was tauhu and some kuah kicap or whatever they call it. Plus, the sayur bayam looked horrid enough I wouldn't ever dream about eating it. So yeah, I had no choice but take the food and swear to god when I do get the scholarship, I ain't gonna eat that piece of shit again.

Ok that felt so good. :)

And the awesome part about staying in 1st residential college is that they have a cafe. Oh thank god. It's probably the smallest cafe in the whole of UM but wth as long as it's able to cater the needs of hungry, picky eater who throws up at the sight of bad food served, it's worth getting just anything to fill the empty stomach. :P

Beware my new glossy nails heheh.


ok ignore the ugly smile :) and no, i didn't use a marker for that.

I'm such a sucker for nail polish. The best ones are probably OPI and Kate. Revlon sucks. The brushes are huge, which is good you know to give the nails an even spread, and it's really cheap but other than that, it's not worth buying. The pink ones here are from them actually. I had to redo the painting cuz the concentration is so gd sticky. 

My final days of staying in the beloved room of mine. So many good memories.

Let's check out my wardrobe. ;)


My policy is to always leave the door to the wardrobe open 24 hours to make it easy and convenient for me to place my bags and tops on the handle. This is mostly due to the lack of space for clothes and the closet. Don't get me start on the closet. It's hideously small. Barely enough storage space. 


The pile of clothes I'm forced to pack. Yes I'm a stripe person I know. :)


That green roller bag has been opened for 3 hours and still empty.


Found that old ♥ letter, a lost lip gloss and my medical card. 


I love my wall. ♥


The usual non sense.


GOODBYE PEOPLE I'M OFF PACKING. 
♥♥♥


"Infatuation can only hold the mind for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds that point, then you are already in love."

No comments: