and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

7.18.2010

of the perfect week

The first week of college has been pleasant. For now I guess. Things are definitely gonna change once we're bombarded with assignments and tests in the coming week. haihh. But so far, everything has been going my way, the way I want it to be and I'm blessed living this life, where good things happen. :)

I have finally secured the scholarship with IJM and that's practically the BEST NEWS EVER!! Knowing the fact that they're paying for my tuition fees + half of my living expenses for 2 years, that is until I graduate, hopefully with First Class Honours. Atleast one item on my worry list is checked. ;D 

I practically jumped off my bed and grin the whole day in happiness when they called me up informing that I got the scholarship last Tuesday. XDD 

Oh, to top that off, for an unknown reason, I was selected to present a speech at the scholarship awards ceremony at Holiday Villa, Subang on the 4th August, 2 weeks from now. Lucky for me, it's only gonna be for 3 minutes. Phew. :P

I'm forever thankful to my devoted boyfriend for helping me out for the interview and moral support yay. :D

At the end of the so-far-perfect week also there was the Dean's Award for every nerds who got 3.70 and above. And being the classic nerd that I am, I had no choice but to receive the award ehehehe. This sounds pretty vain but wth. Happy happy happyyyyyyyyyy!!!!


No comments: