and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

8.21.2010

now this is addictive

I have been stumped with assignments this whole week, hence I didn't have the time to blog about anything.

Not!

I've actually been busy updating new looks every now and then on my looklet page, which is quickly becoming everyone's obsession now.

Looklet is an online fashion digital styling studio, you get to dress up your model any way you want to with any designer clothes and accessories, select the background you want, and save it to show other Looklet users. It inspires you wihtout making you lose your own touch of personal savor in creating fashionable looks. Plus, the effects are so awesome!

My fashion sense is simple, yet, with a touch of elegant and sophistication, as you can see below. Not what I would usually wear when I go out, but who knows, if I have future career as a stylist, I would totally style this outfit. ;P


My favourite look so far. ;P


My latest look.

This is where I go to to relieve my stress from my workloads and it's a perfect ground for me to pump my creative juices ahah. And it becomes more fun when you get to exchange fashion tips with other fashionistas out there. You can comment and like on their looks and get acquainted with them. It's much like facebook, where you can add users but instead of getting status updates, you get look feed where they'll showcast others latest styles. To add other user and make them as your friend, first you got to follow them, and if that person follows you back, you guys are officially friends! :DD

So I actually get to be a virtual stylist!

Looklet is all about the love for creativity, style, and new technology fun where you can create great looks.

Therefore, I am not that surprised that I'm addicted to it.

No comments: