and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

9.03.2010

a random post

I'm beginning to feel hyper excited about going back home tomorrow!! yay! I know this seems some what insignificant cuz for most of you, you guys are already home, and some have even gone back balik kampung already kan? Anyways, I still have to pack my clothes, junks and what not. And then it hit me. I really really need to get a luggage bag. I dont even own one. Maybe a huge luggage bag with wheels, but no hand carry bag to stuff my clothes in. Since Im going on holidays soon, Tioman right after raya, and Raya itself, and other travelling momentos, it's important that I own one. ;D


Tho when i finally stopped staring at my closet, I ended up with a shopping list filled with those items I already have and yet, still need to get another. I wonder how I got there. Haihh.


So yeah, that's it. As I'm typing this, ants are slowly crawling on my hands, waiting me to feed em'. God, I need to get an insect spray.


and oh,


MERRY RAYA to all. :D

No comments: