and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

10.17.2010

of stuffs at home.

At last, I am home.

After weeks of feeling homesick I happily decided to go back despite the fact that I still have one more assignment to complete, but wateheck. One night I practically cried my way to sleep just thinking of how much I miss my family. I know. I’m such a crybaby. It happened only once. But how often does that happen right? It was nice to see the smile on my parents face when I see them from afar, waiting to hug and kiss me on the cheeks. ;D

So anyway, this is what lies on my bed when i reached home last night. One Adam Lambert concert ticket. Adam Lambert!
Apparently my dad forgot to tell me about it and only when flyfm was playing his song on the radio on our way back from Putrajaya did he finally start to remember. Ok since when does my dad listens to Adam Lambert? Unfortunately there was only one pass which is supposed to be a comforting? (I don’t think so) so I thought, nahh I can’t go to the concert alone. Though after putting much thought, I guess I SHOULD HAVE GONE ALONE. Arghh.

Dang. I’m still bummed over it. :(

However on the plus side, I got a shiny black vintage box. Weeee. Finally. A place to store my iPod. And probably some coins? Or earrings and what not.
 Well, I guess its vintage enough for me. You know, as a compensation for the whole not-being-able-to-see-my-Adam thing. Dad got it from a recent trip to Bangladesh. Yes. Bangladesh. Dakka. To be exact. He also bought 4 huge packets of Bounty bars and Milky Ways. Bounty Bars are amazing. They’re coconut filled choc-lud. And nothing beats the taste of koko-nut melting in your mouth. Milky Ways are okay I guess. It’s too sweet for my liking. Eventhough I have a sweet tooth.

Yadayadayada. Im talking so much crap here.

So yeah, basically I had a good time at home. Even though we didn’t go out at all. My Saturday morning was like a dream. I feel like I was a princess and was served breakfast in bed. Mum woke me up in the morning. Around 9 or sumthin and she made me hot Milo when I’m still all covered in blanket. Isn’t that something? ;) Later she asked me what I want for lunch cuz she knows that I’m gonna go back to sleep when I finished drinking. I don’t really dig breakfast. One sip of drink is usually more than enough.

And to my surprise lunch was my favourite meal, sambal udang petai! With some ketam goreng as the side dish. Obviously I ended up finishing the entire sambal and left none! Mum’s awesome. :)

On a different note, I received my RICS student card which allows me to get free access to their professional information and etc.


I still don't get why I'm even bothered to take photos of all these stuffs. 

No comments: