and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

12.27.2010

Alice in red.

And who says redheads can never wear pink? ;)



Alice Burdeu.

Dig her looks, anytime. She has that perfect porcelain doll-like feature that's really refreshing and her dazzling fire-y red hair stands out, even in flames!

Tho when she actually started modelling her BMI is probably lower than mine, you can see her bones sticking out from her collar bone and all, she managed to gain more weight and is a size bigger than size zero. I never thought I'd say this out loud or ever, but she's a model and a role model. Well, for me atleast, cuz I've been trying hard to gain healthy weight and just seeing her come out looking a lot healthier than she originally was, and feeling good about herself, is to me, an inspiration. 

No comments: