and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

1.13.2011

of hair woes

Now that I finally manage to cover up my extremely large forehead with bangs, swiped from one side to the other, I sort of feel like there's a bald spot at the back of my head, caused from dragging too much hair to the front. I don't know. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. My hair's getting longer now, since I last had it cut at a salon shop about a month ago. To be honest, I prefer shorter hair than long manes because they just feel so light and bouncy all the time! Plus, it's so easy to style, with a bit of hair wax here and there. I think I'm going to keep it short. Haha. Keep it 'short'. LOL. And to do that I have to pay a visit to the salon at least once a month? heh. It's worth it. :)

No comments: