and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

6.05.2009

gone baby gone

yes today is the last day (i think) and it doesn't get any better than this! busy plans for the weekend. how can plans be busy? anyhow,gonna get myself wet for two days at A Famosa. yeah! :)
its been months ever since that soaking-ly wet screaming incident in Scream Park. was supposed to attend a friend's birthday party, but how can i say no to the boss(hint: dad) in my house? going balik kampung too. rindu kat nenek. :(

and best of all, mum said she's gonna get me a new phone. tu pun kalau sempat keringkan badan sebelum masuk kedai. so pray for me people.

:)

p/s: gambar2 yg store dalam pendrive sume dah hilang. nak saman the company pun tak boleh cuz salah sendiri sbb tak reti jage. CPU rosak. shouldve thought about back up plans long time ago. my bad. well, so long as i have YOU.

;)

No comments: