and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

9.12.2009

Go to sleep myra. You need it.

OMG! its 5mins to 7am!! Yet im still facing my computer with eyes perfectly wide open. Kenapa? Nak siapkan powerpoint punye pasal la. I cant believe it took me 2 days to complete it. Damn. Constech tak blaja lagi. I really need to work on my time management.. It's getting outta hand. Luckily its the weekend. I dont think i could afford to stay up this late during the weekdays. My sleep cycle is now officially disturbed. Anyhow, im glad my work is all done. Well, not completely. I still need to go to sleep and study for a test this coming Rabu. My back aches like hell. Oh. Not to mention the eye bags. 

Wake me up when it's time for buka puasa. :)

No comments: