and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

9.11.2009

browser make-over

i so want to show off my new design for my web browser to the world!!
okay that doesnt sound right. i didnt exactly design the thing but grabbed it from Mozilla Firefox Personas. only last week when i went to my friend's room and played on her laptop did i get the surprise of my life (yes im still very much in awe. :O!!) when i saw lovely pink polka dots all around her facebook page. so then i got super excited and decided to try it on MY baby..

and this is what i got..

funky isnt it?so full of life. bright neon colours. that's exactly what my baby needs. got these from the Music Gallery. The design is called Cassette. :)

go on. try it on. just go to http://www.google.com.my/firefox Plus, you can click on the small baby fox on the bottom left hand corner of your browser to make changes or view the gallery. you can actually decorate the browser itself using your own designs and creativity. wink wink ;)

No comments: