and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

9.11.2009

Tales of ants

Gosh. It's 2:19am Saturday 12 September 2009. As im typing this down ants are playing hide-and-go-seek on my laptop. one of em even went down and hide and never resurfaced. got scared by my huge skinny hands i suppose.haha..i feel somewhat superior as i feel like i have the control over the poor ant's lives..(grinning).. hah.

die
.die.
die.

the keypads on my acer 4736 have gaps in between them and this kinda sucks cuz then all the lil bits from my "huge chunks of munchings" will be stuck underneath the keys..and once it gets stuck, one or a few of the keypads will get STUCK also. :[

not like anyone cares if an ant died; or even if i killed the whole ant population living in my room.. i once ate an ant. by accident of course. now that i remember, i think it was a whole bunch of small black ants. total eww.. mistaken them for milo..unfortunately they managed to get into the milo that i made and successfully disguised themselves as one (like small chunks of milo; as a result from bad stirring).. thank god i didnt get to experience the gruesome taste of ants swimming, crying and yelling desperately for help in my mouth. they smell. there's something about the smell of em that i just couldnt take.



so looking forward for Monday.

No comments: