and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

11.25.2009

spider hamster

Last night while watching Hannibal Lector on TV I swear I heard a tiny scream coming from this little creature. As a sign of protest, this little creature decided to climb upon the metal cage and gave it a hard bite. As hard as it could, with its tiny little teeth. I can imagine how painful it is and frustrating, really cuz no matter how hard it tried, and WILL try, again, it will never escape. Hah.





So this is how you repay me for all my feeding you with gerbil foods, dried kiwi , kuaci, and all those rubbish and cleaning out your poop.





And now you're trying to pull of some stunts, hoping that I would release you into the wild??





How dare you try to escape from moi?


Anyhow, i decided that to be fair to these innocent creatures (there's another one sleeping in the mini house) and gave its habitat a makeover, and cleaning. The makeover involves placing its house in a different corner and attaching the spinning wheel to the cage. There's nothing much to say about the cleaning aspect, you know what its like to have tiny poops lying everywhere, thank God there's the sawdust to cover it up with.

No comments: