and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.06.2010

The corniest post. Ever.

I've made a point not to write anything corny. Or something that's tacky. Like, for instance, talking about my boyfriend, and everything that goes through my mind everytime I think about him. I think that maybe if I DO write about him, OR us, it would be boring for people to read. Like who'd ever want to read anything about my love life? Let alone ask me about it. Boring stuff. But no one hardly ever goes through this blog and pays the slightest bit of attention as to what I write, therefore, I don't give a damn because Izzat, you're right. Sometimes I think too much. No one gets it like you. You know exactly how I feel without having to interrogate and bombard me with questions, which will eventually make me feel uncomfortable. You know how crazy I can be sometimes. And you put up with all the shits I put you through. I must have done something right to deserve someone like you. Seriously. I know I can be an asshole and get away with it. But I always feel guilty everytime I hurt your feelings and we end up fighting about my mistakes. Whatever happens, I just want you to know that I am truely in love with you and I'm glad to be yours.

So let's preserve this beautiful love that we have shall we?

No comments: