and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.06.2010

of sleeping and chuck

I woke up today feeling like a real life sleeping beauty. Hehe.
I am a princess after all, aren't I? :P Well waking up early in the morning has never felt any better today because I slept like a baby and everything was parfait in terms of 'bedding' matters. It felt really cozy sleeping with a new quilt cover set which goes really well with my current bed sheet and pillow case. The only thing that's missing was my pink baby whale tho. Left him hangin on my closet after I gave him the bath he needed so much. But not to worry, because last night was magical. Had the best dream ever. I smiled all the way through my deep sleep. Just like sleeping beauty up there, in which I'm confident that all she could think about before going into a long slumber was her Prince coming to rescue her and finally live happily ever after and all those fairy tale crap. Well in my case, I went to bed thinking about nothing but Chuck Bass @ Ed Westwick.

Oh that deep sexy eyes                                               

Click to view full size image
Il est mignon!

He's another guy whom, not to say idolise but has definitely changed the way I look at boys. Especially bad boys. And he certainly carries out the part really well on screen probably because he IS a real life bad boy me thinks. And how do I know this?? Cuz he was my EX! Hahaha. Nah, I'm a Gossip Girl addict. Better watch your back, Jessica Szohr. 
He's also an aspiring singer, being the lead vocal in a British indie rock band called The Filthy Youth. Love him to bits! And he's 22!! His singing style is way different from Adam Lambert, but hey, he can rock the guitar! :D

Well I better get ready now. Goin out in an hour to get me self an anniversary present. Eh, that's for him. Ok ciao!

No comments: