and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.17.2010

my superbly-awesome break!

The Chinese New Year + Mid Semester break couldn't be any busier and fun!! haha. Eventhough I was down with the flue for 2 days, things got better on Sunday. After all, it was Valentine's! And just when I thought I have no one to squeeze, Izzat came to the rescue! yay! I had so much fun playing the peking on Sunday night at a wedding at Jalan Gurney. :)

WHAT I DID ON SUNDAY

whoops!! Mine's at the other end. hehe. yang ni barung. 
i finally know how to make one of these! :)
The gamelan team for the night. (from left: kak farah, kak sarah, ME!, kak wani, abg jaja, abg hazren, & yg paling depan skali, abg zain)
sniff sniff
dapat jugak naik atas pelamin yay! :D

WHAT I DID ON MONDAY

Our family went to Seri Menanti! haha. ayah memang tak boleh duduk diam kat rumah. tetiba je ajak pegi tengok  Muzium kat situ. Luckily the place was still open.

in the car



Diam-diam amek gambar. No pictures are allowed actually hehe.
Bandar Diraja Seri Menanti
From the 3rd floor

okay that's about it. After that we had dinner at a nearby restaurant tepi jalan. 

WHAT I DID ON TUESDAY 
Sibuk je la gambar ikan ni. That fish with the opened mouth actually looked at me in the eyes forcing me to feed him.  Comel la tu buat mulut macam tu? 



Since dah berkurun tak pegi Seremban, apa kata pergi City Park? haha. The place was crowded with kids and people jogging, playing kites, lepaking around doing nothing, feeding the fish, and a lot more activities to fill the time. Tahan pulak beriadah time musim PANAS macam ni. hehe. 



From where I was sitting


Dad was all hyped to play badminton :O



The lake was filled with fish i tell you. Best gila kalau dapat fishing kat sini. hehe

Suka tengok kite ni. 

That's moi promoting my cute eco chic bag





Okay dah lah tu. Malas nak tulis panjang2.

WHAT I DID TODAY


Lawa tak beg ni?? I'm so in love with it!! Wooooooo... Gi jalan2 mane2 lepas ni, for sure I'll bring this bag along cuz obviously, it looks cool! The covers are changeable! And best of all, it defines me in so many ways! haha. Beg ni my friend Dekno @ deknobesh yang buat, kalau nak, boleh tempah kat dia. haha. Illustration bagi je gambar apa2, guarantee boleh lukis dengan cantek punya. haha. Oh yeah, this one costs RM25. Siap dalam 2 minggu. hehe. apa2, nanti negotiate ngan dekno. Or go to this blog: Blog beg comel2!~ 

No comments: