and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.13.2010

of falling sick. again

I have promised myself to not fall sick again. Oh wait. That's my immune system talking.
I have been eating a LOT lately. A LOT to me, is eating atleast 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the required time; not too early, not too late, leaving for a lil bit more space in my tummy for that something extra to snack on at night. Hint: chocolate. :)

Had enough of people commenting on how skinny I got after that virus infection. They take one look at me and probably think I'm a walking corpse. I'm not here to judge. And I don't really give a f*** as to what those people have to say and think. But sometimes I wish they could just stop the stare and criticise on how I look like. I know some who does.

I will not neglect my health from now and get that much-deserved sleeping hours. I will eat that supplements and power milk mom gave me and finish em up. I will not succumb to my weakness. And I will not drown in my sorrows. I will only think of positive thoughts and try to look at the bright side of things. (ok this is hard).

Imagine people talking about how fat you are. It works the same way if you're skinny. And yes, sorry to say; I have lost a tremendous amount of weight and bones have start to come out from my thin layer of skin. I know it sounds scary. But if it DOES happen, I'll let you know. Haha. Kidding. At the moment, imma stuff myself with food. And lotsa them. Cuz it's the only thing that keeps me going. I don't wanna die due to lack of eating. That's just sad.

But sometimes its an epidemic. You have no control over it. Signs have started to show. Dragging me to the cold sufferings. Its torture.

Oh please God, give me a lil bit more of your time.

No comments: