and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.03.2010

Oooolala!


Besides being in love with the greatest man alive, i'm also in love with my new blog layout. yay! Spent the whole morning from 9 searching for that page that really screams out my name and voila! Hehe. And let me assure you, someday, i WILL go to Paris, the (eternal) City of Love. Someday when I'm able to roam free across the universe with loads of cash and a real DSLR in hand. 

I feel oh so guilty for staying at home and doing nothing productive while my friends are out there trying to cram their heads with Measurement. THE deadliest new subject. Instantly became my new LEAST favourite subject and favourite worst nightmare. Yes, i know. It's one of Arctic Monkeys god-awesome album. The first week learning was tough. Luckily I was able to survive with the help of my mentor, who seems to know everything there is to know about Measurement. Ceh. Mentang2 lah engkau budak Diploma, dah makan garam semua. Ajar kitorang Measurement pun macam buat Nasik Goreng. I'm insanely jealous. :(

Now I know that for me to become a successful + professional Quantity Surveyor, carrying the title Sr. and all, I NEED to master the art of Measurement. So, Measurement, please, let us now be good friends; if not best friends, okay?

I shall now finish the rest of my mushroom potage which is getting cold. 

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just made tons of some other new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info