and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.03.2010

Hell week

In case you didn't know, I have been hospitalised for 4 days at a Hospital in Seremban. KPJ Seremban i think. And thanks for dad who decided to be TERRIBLY unpatient for the day and couldn't wait for another 8 hours to check me in PPUM for that darn second bloodtest; which in my personal opinion they chould have just run it on the spot and ward me in or something and not let us wait forever. HELLO! See the ugly red spots all over MOI???(the spots appeared all over my body on Saturday morning. just when I was in the middle of serving 70+ participants for Scrabble.)Geeez. i'm sorry. let's continue. yeah, he was unpatient, i know, he's like this almost everytime when he's panic over something. Good timing dad. Anyway, yeah, he decided to bring me to Seremban instead.

Shoot. nak mandi air panas kejap. hujan kan? nanti sambung. :)

okay jom sambung.

My stay there was HELL i tell you. absolute hell. from the moment i stepped into the hospital, a dark shiver went over me, giving me the creeps i've never had. goosebumps. my vines crinnkled. thank god i didnt have to stand and wait for long. the service was superb. kudos for KPJ. biasalah kan, NG hospital kan selalu macam ni. lain kali nak service bagus punya, pegi hospital mahal. bilik satu malam RM500. ha amek kau.

Pengalaman yg paling menyeronokkan skali? Ada! Nurse2 and doctors sume best! My Dr. for 4 days was Dr. Chew. Hensem tau Dr. Chew ni. Haha. He's a gentleman. A real doctor with real doctor manners, unlike those many typical Malaysian doctors out there who just enjoy giving out medications to patients, dimana bukan sahaja nama pun tak tahu, tapi nak pandang mata ke mata pun susah. As for conclusion, the staffs there was absolutely nice and down-to-earth!

Let's take a took at my room, eh ward, shall we?


Best dapat charge phone kat belakang katil. Katil  pun siap ada remote control canggih yg boleh turun naik kepala and kaki bila-bila masa convenient. hoho. oh ya, remote control tv pun siap dipasang for our viewing pleasure. TV kecik pun jadik lah.


Time ni memang terseksa tunggu ayah balik kerja sambil settle kan medical bills. pukul 6 baru sampai. tengok la botol pun nak kering. FYI, the IV had to be replaced for 9 times in 4 days. gila kan? patut lah balik je rumah badan gemok macam hippo. well, atleast the hands and feet. they're still swollen tho.


Pengalaman paling tak best is when I am forced to drink H20 by mum. I couln't find any strength at ALL to drink. Like seriously. What happened to the girl who loves to drink water??? nak cakap pasal makanan. lagilah. Food is probably the hardest thing to digest. Mum's nag comes in second. Hello, it's a hospital??!! you cant be serving patients rice with chicken every lunch can you?? Porridge, by all means, yes! Bukannya nasik. I know i'm just being an ass, who just loves to complain about food. Such a picky eater. theONLY food i can swallow in 5seconds is macaroni and pasta. i can practically gobble up the whole can of Campbell's mushroom soup in one gulp! hahaha. 


Oh yeah! 2nd horror being in the hospital is that i got injected or dalam erti kata lain, kena cucuk by jarum for 11 times!! I counted every single time they put those long sharp needle throught my precious skin. This includes my butt. I prefer the back injection instead. situ banyak receptors. haha. tak sakit sangat. :P
All that i could do was wait for another blood test. this is where it's very crucial for me to stay strong and obey my mun's wishes and command to drink and eat. To just survive yet another blood test, in hopes that Dr. Chew would come into my ward and tell me the good results. but unfortunately, the first 3 days was a major disappointment. My platelet count dropped to 140. Then to 131. then to 101. F***. Any lower and i'm stuck in hell hole. Blood pressure was worse. It kinda dropped as the days goes by. However, there is one POSITIVE news. My body temperature dropped!! the highest it got was 39.8. and after that fateful night where i covered myself up in blankets shivering underneath all that coldness, it dropped to 37.2!! yay! it kinda fluctuates a bit after that, but it never got near the critical level. Thank you god.


Did i tell you that when one of the nurse took my blood pressure with the BP set, my right arm got hurt and left an ugly scar?? i have such sensitive blood. once, i scratched my thigh with my superlong nails and the vertical lines of scars remained there for days. There are moments at night too, where i couldn't put my eyes to slumber. Now that was EXCRUCIATING. much more excruciating than walking to the toilet dragging the IV set with me.

Now check out my sexy skinny ribs.
I had to endure the ice cold room during the process of filming this. haha. It was extremely cold lah and I was trembling on my knees as I got up from the wheelchair. But I had fun taking my shirt off tho. :P

Huh.


These past few weeks have indeed been hell for me. With assignments and projects and lack of sleep. It's giving me the lack of colour in which i don't need any. I need more and more sleep and fluids and good nutrition. and most importantly, MORE COLOUR. MORE VIVID COLOUR. MORE HEALTHY COLOURS.

I know i wouldn't survive the battle without the warm wishes of fellow friends and loved ones. Thank you guys. I love you. 

No comments: