and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

4.25.2010

It's your birthday beautiful! XD

And so it is. For the record, I'm not a big fan of birthdays you know. Celebrating another year just being alive, feels.. forced. And so I might sound like a grumpy ass gloomy person on her birthday, but the hell with that. One thing I know is that this year's birthday is different.  This year the first person who called and wished moi a happy birthday when the clock strikes 12.00 is my significant other. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it, cuz it's so normal for having your loved ones calling you up on your birthday, but even if it is, I just love the fact that he's able to wish me and make me feel better about myself. Just by saying those 3 words and among other stuffs for the next 10mins. I can actually feel myself smiling like a complete dork while he's talking to me on the other end of the line. ;)


These heels would totally make a cute birthday gift, no? 

I don't have anything much to say here anyway. Gotta rush to the exam hall for my favourite subject, Law, in 15 minutes. Wish me luck people.

Who say's im incapable of being romantic? wink ;)

No comments: