and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

5.30.2010

pwtc

Okay I'll be really quick. As most of you know, today was the last day of Youth 2010 of the 3 days event happening at PWTC. I don't have time to elaborate about what I did, so I'll let the pictures tell. Spent most of the day watching the Street Dance competition which was really mind-blowing for someone who is such a jakun like I am. Also, I'm impressed with my new found talent of playing the traditional yo-yo. Tak faham, pegi Google. You'll know what I mean. :P Will be uploading the streetdance videos soon. 

Clock's ticking!! Gotta go and practice for the interiew this Wednesday. Shit. 




Umar showing off his forehead. See? No zits!!


 






I'm so in love with this vintage red bag!! 


A plus tard!

No comments: