and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

7.29.2010

of new bed and boredom.

Today is Friday. And today I'm alone in my room lying on the bed with eyes still half opened yet still able to go online to reach out to you ehehe. Last week I brought back a can of white paint from home and it's been under my study desk for a week so I think today would be nice to finally get rid of the ugly smudges and cover it nicely with a fresh coat of pure white paint on the walls in my room while enjoying a sweaty afternoon of work out session. Mind you, the walls here are tainted with sticky stuffs stuck on it and what appears to be mud found at the back of a shoe, particularly on my side of the study table. The shape is quiet obvious to everyone who comes in. Such a hideous sight.  :[


Here's a look into my new room. It's at the highest floor where a lack of water supply is a daily nuisance to everyone who lives up here.



Moi beautiful bed, where moi baby is sleeping( near d pillows). ;)



Moi study desk wall art. 



Moi storage space, where i keep my books and other craps. The bag speaks for itself. :D


I enlarged this one to make the scribbles more readable. The clock is so cute, it goes well with the theme that I'm going for, which is Pink, White and contemporary vintage. 

Similar to what I have at home.








Alright, what else? Ahh, my closet area.


Imagine stuffing 50 pair of hangers in a closet this size.


At the moment my study desk looks like this. 
Not big enough to cram an A2 sized drawing to take off.

So far I'm loving this confined space where I do most of my homework and surfing the internet. 

I'm bored out of my mind, haven't gone out in a week and I think if I have to stay here one day longer I'm gonna run away and go shopping. That never failed to cheer me up. Waiting for someone else to ask me out seems a little redundant now.

2 comments:

.dyrazol. said...

pink white and contemporary vintage-AWESOME! :)

Amirah S said...

i know rightt! haha ;P