and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

7.30.2010

money money money

Ah how I wish the time would travel a lot faster supaya I cepat dapat duit scholarship IJM RM 5000!! 5 more days and I'm RM 5000 richer woohoooo!!!!! lalala.. Ever since the new semester started like 3 weeks ago I dah mula berangan nak buat apa dengan duit sebanyak itu, eh minus the tution fees, all i'm getting is RM 2400. sekarang baru sedar. hampeh. :(


Ok well, money is still money and it's better than having none at all, RIGHT?? Whoever said money can't buy you happiness doesn't know where to shop! haha. ok dah mula bunyi mcm materialistik gila, walhal, i lah orang paling suka berjimat di atas muka bumi ini. wait, that's awfully wrong. I'm the MOST KEDEKUT person living on this planet. ahahahaha. ;D (evil grin)


Truth be told, I'm a shopaholic and there's nothing wrong with being one. kan kan? :P


Hihi. A few days ago i was scouting around in Pavillion for items I wanna get lepas duit dah masuk and right now mood shopping dah membuak buak. haishh.


Fujifilm Instax mini 7s I'm definitely gonna be your new owner soon! That's a promise. Okay I may as well get a Converse and a few pair of jeans to look the part ehehehe.


Diana F+, you'll just have to wait until my next cheque masuk ok sebab you terlampau lah expensive.

No comments: