and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

8.01.2010

Fashion update + ikan bakar weee!!


I'm beginning to be more and more in love with nautical styled cardigans. Grabbed this from a recent sale by ZARA. I'm definitely gonna go there again and drive myself crazy. :DD
The picture portrayed up here by yours truly seems to be inadequate tho. I blame my cheap phone  and lack of cam-whoring skills for this. XD

Maybe this other one will do more justice than the previous.



So what do you think? The cardigan makes me look rather 'fit' on the shoulders, no? ehehehe ;P


Accidentally scratched moi nose the day before and it's taking forever for the scar to fade. haihh. Do ignore the lazy left eye. :P


Ok this one's random. Yet inspiring. I don't know why I said that. I just love how the bag complements the cardigan and bed sheets. 


Just thought of posting this one picture of me and Izzat, courtesy of Jimmie. I think it's really sweet. Kan? haha. Siap ada matrix effect orang jalan kat belakang lagi tu. Thanks Jimmie. Pandai dia amek gambar. Tak sedar pun dia curik2 amek gambar ehehe ;P


okay this is the only two pictures that I really like,the others semua burok ahaha.

okay goodnight people.
Lotsa love. ;* 

No comments: