and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

8.12.2010

picnik

Now this is a cool site where you lazy scums can edit pictures at the touch of your fingertips and make them look astonishingly awesome! Ladies and gentlemen, make way for picnik. A friend of mine, Dyra, also another photography/lomo enthusiast told me about it in class and ever since then, I was hooked! Here's a few pictures from a recent trip to Melaka that I edit using the online software. 


1960s.

At a mamak stall in Kerinchi.


Cinemascope.


Holga-ish.

What's good about it is that they have functions for you to edit digital photos as if they looked like it was from a toy camera. You can still achieve the look using Adobe, but it's a hell lot to learn and why not just cut the crap and let the software do its job. Ceh. Padahal malas.


But it would be a bit better if we are able to download the software itself instead of having to go online and let the darn internet connection ruin our masterpiece.


Anyways, enjoy your day. 


I will be spending the night alone watching reruns of MDG while trying to make myself fat.
:D

No comments: