and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

1.26.2011

fashion talk etc.

and so the fashion icon this week goes to...

OLIVIA PALERMO


It-Girl carry It-Bags


Leather jeans. We don't see this on the street everyday. hmmm. 
and is that 'The Alexa' bag she's toting?


A yellow cardigan paired with a dress on the inside. The colours really pop. And the black pumps is gorgeous!


From far, the jacket almost looked like a blazer. I still have no idea what you call it. But to me, it looks like 
a cross between a blazer-cardigan-jacket sorta thing. And the white oxford pumps matches well with the whole outfit. Its simple, and sporty. Less formal too, I might add. Which is why i really dig this whole look.

The reason why I like her style is because there's something about Olivia's fashion sense that I can relate to. Plus, she has the cutest smile! I think it's her best accessory. :D

No comments: