and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

1.25.2011

Black Swan

\

Black Swan

I am currently in the progress of downloading this. It should be done in 10 hours. I hope. Haha. The movie is coming out on 24 Feb in Malaysia. Lagi satu bulan baru nak keluar? Are you freakin kidding me? No way jose! 
Anyways, this psychological thriller is a must watch! So far it has received positive reviews from the movie critics and some say that it's one of the must-watch movies of 2010, which is funny, cuz we're already in 2010. O_o
Can't say much cuz I still haven't watch the movie, but let's just hope its good. I think it will be, with familiar names such as Natalie Portman, Winona Ryder, Mila Kunis starring. I know Natalie Portman never disappoints. Love her acting. Plus, she won Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama at the recent Golden Globe Awards! Kudos to her!



No comments: