and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

1.24.2011

how cute!

I'm so in love with Swatch 2011 Love Collection! 
well, just like every other year, this year's collection is to die for! Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here, but yeah how can you not love these cute couple's watch? :)

The last time I tried to get my hands on one of Swatch's limited edition Valentine Day's watch, I was a little too late as they have already sold their last pair just a few minutes before. 

I don't think I'll get one this year, considering they're selling each at a whopping RM410, not a pair, but EACH. erkk. Well duh, it is Swatch. You can't whine about the price.

I prefer their 2010 Fall/Winter collection, especially the Cliff Drop and Dance Time. The best thing is that it's only RM185!
The same thing happened when I wanted to get one a few months back. I don't know what it is with Swatch, but every time I wanna get my hands on one that I really like, they must be sold out. Anyways, they're back in store now. I wonder if I should get one, as I already told the one of the staff there that I'd buy one once they've re-stock the watch. ???

No comments: