and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

6.06.2011

In times of boredom, ramble!

I am currently, or to be honest, SUPPOSED to be finishing up assignments and going on field works for the special semester, which is, if I may say it again, SUPPOSED to start last week. Now it's the second week and here we are still clueless as to what to do during our free time in the University. Movies? Checked. Shopping? Checked. Pay bills? Checked. Balik kampung? Checked. Water the almost-dead-plants-at-home? Checked. Staring at random people in malls and laugh at them when they argue in public, or do something embarrassing but they don't realise it? Checked. The latter is pure evil, I know, but hey, FREE ENTERTAINMENT! hehe. People and the silly things they do amuse me so much I hardly ever need my friends to help me laugh. :p

Perhaps this is the reason why I like to wonder aimlessly by myself all the time.

I have managed to keep myself busy, or atleast 'pretending' to be busy on the weekdays (weekends I'm back being the couch potato that I am and I'll just enjoy whatever it is on Astro, munching away Dominos on the sofa. heaven.) but it is getting harder every day. I need to do something productive to keep me occupied throughout the day. Some of my friends have already started a part time job in restaurants, and department stores, but I can never really put myself out there and work for someone else. I am my own boss. I am the boss of me. And as vain as that may sound, I just hate routines. Tho if I am running low in cash, I might have to resort to getting an actual temporary job. Hmmmm. I'm having second thoughts about this. haha! But for now, I'm gonna let future myra to decide lol.

Here's some of the photos I took with my phone camera, I was actually trying out the different effects of the superbly brilliant and awesome photo apps ehehehe.


Muhammad with his PSP
Aiman with his signature long side burn.
The sepet-ness runs in the family. You'll see.

Beautiful brown butterfly caught dead as it flew a bit too close to the giant spinning fan.

Furious looking cat mom shooting me a 'Hey, don't you go mess around with my babies or I swear Imma bite! look.'

3 adorable baby kittens sleeping in a vase. if this didn't make you go: Awww, i dont know what will. :') CUTENESS!
Take a look inside my new fridge. NOT! Cleaned up the whole thing tip-to-toe and voila! An empty fridge with absolutely no food left innit!

1 of my favourite dish of all time: Mac & Cheese. Tho some people refer to this as junk food (clearly, these people have no tastebuds!)
My uneven cooked French Fries.
A smaller version of the Grandfather clock which I recently took the effort to hang on the wall by myself. yay!
Fake roses. They're still pretty on the eyes.
Dominos. The only thing I could stuff inside my mouth over and over again without feeling the need to barf.
Molten lava cake. I'm crazy about this. They're seriously delicious. Seriously.
My favourite Swatch. Notice how hairy my hands are? haha
My blue instax mini. One helluva camera!

Well I guess that's it for now. Something just came up and I need to attend to it. Top secret stuff. Haha. I shall come back for more next time with even more ramblings! That's a promise!

No comments: