and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

6.30.2011

my diana mini petite noire

Finally! I am a proud owner of the Diana Mini Petite Noire! Here's a few pictures of the baby Diana, now resting beautifully on my bookshelf. :)

Look at how cute and small the Diana is. Fits perfectly in my hands!

Sleeky black.

The black box of greatness.

The Diana Mini Family.

Instruction manual for the toy camera.

The supercolourful Diana Mini booklet that came with the set.

Lomography films. I didn't know which would work best, so I decided to try out the Colour Negative ISO 800 and Redscale XR ISO 50-200.

Cable release for self-potraits.
I am currently still on my first roll of film, and it has been 4 days since i bought the camera. I'm hoping that when it's all developed and scanned, probably around next week, the effects are gonna be magical. I just couldn't wait to see the results. I think i might have burned a few films, was kinda clumsy on the first two tries, so yeah. Fingers crossed. Let's just hope that the pictures are going to turn out great. :)

No comments: