and it takes an I to complete this riddle. So let us hold fast to saying the same thing.

2.07.2010

of shuz, clothes, Margheritas and getting busted

Today was a time-consuming day for a window shopper of fine shoes like moi. And with the help from a good friend @ serious buyer of high end fashion addict Umar, I finally get to realise yet another dream of mine, which is being able to go inside those expensive looking stores in KLCC. Yay! Our first destination was Coach. And with our ultimate golden ticket, the LV bag Umar brought along with him to put in his Emporio Armani sweater, we went in without feeling the slightest bit of intimidation. Hah. Take that you stuck up sales assistant! I spent most of the time there browsing through the leather purse, which kinda caught my attention. There wasn't much stuffs there that I was interested in, so I switched to the men's section. This is where Umar bought his leather 'men's bag'. haha. Well, it kinda looked more like a messenger bag, ones that you can sling around your neck and stuff, which looks really good on boys. Each costs around a whopping RM1600! Oh patutlah iye2 ajak makan kat DM siang tadi. haha.

I am such a jakun. Haha. After that we went to Kino trying to find that anniversary present for Izzat and then they told me to go to Isetan instead cuz they had more options of fine fountain pens over there and again the salesperson told me to go to Parkson cuz the person in charge is taking her break wtf. Ooops. Yes you caught me. I was busted into telling him that I went to Parkson and got his gift there. Izzat lah. Banyak sangat tanye. Tengok dah tersilap cakap. Huhu. But nevermind, it doesn't matter now. He still doesn't know the colour and the inscriptions on it. Yes keep on guessing you. Hohoho. :D

That really made my day. I finally got what I originally had in mind. To me it's a fine work of art. Got myself a pair of the same kind too. I'm not such a cheapskate after all. :)

After that we went to Zara and spent about an hour there trying out the clothes on sale. Sale lah sangat. Haha.    Well, I did the trying outs. Hehe. It was devastating not being able to spend anything there but atleast I know what I wanna get next time I go out for another day of 'real' shopping with Izzat. Hehe.


B&W striped cardigan. Oui! But I already have one of the same kind, only with smaller stripes. Me love the flash effect goin on here.



Okay here's with no flash. The 2nd shirt I tried on. Polka dots with a sheer of light pink background. Was really tempted to get this FYI.


Now this is a body hugging black cardigan. Felt really sexy wearing it. Haha. Maybe next time?

Oh btw, it's the French Season baby!! Every clothing store I went has a 'french' section where they put on cute french prints on tops and baby tees like a picture of the Eiffel Tower and wordings like J'adore and Je t'aime and such. Awww.. Love it!! For further self exploration, check out these stores: Zara, Topshop, Marks & Spencer, CottonOn.

Oh yeah. While we were at Pavillion, we went to Prada. Ooooooh lala. Hehe. The shoes there are  hideous! LOL! It's true tho. Buruk sangat. Especially the flats. The bags there are interesting enough to look at, but please, keep away those nasty ugly shoes for godsake! Menyakitkan mata sungguh! :(

Now THIS is a completely different story.
It's a Bruno Frisoni baby. And guess what? I had the golden opportunity of actually wearing one!


That's moi right leg in a shoe store called Shuz, where they sell different range of shoes from various shoe designers, like Sergio Rossi, Kate Lambardo, etc. I have finally master the art of wearing heels!! NOT!! terumbang ambing time buat catwalk with the shoes. haha.. Macam orang mabuk pun ade. We were fortunate enough to get a kind hearted sales assistant. Hehe. So I did all the trying outs! Sorry Umar, there's no way in hell you'd be able to wear these killer heals!

This one feels so smooth on moi leg. Hehe. The down part is that the heels costs RM 3000+!! And that's after the 50% discount! Well good news is that I didn't feel wobbly wearing it, thus, I didn't manage to publicly humiliate meself (walaupun terumbang ambing sambil jalan ala model)! Yay me!!


Ahh.. Forgot who designed this. Prefer the Bruno one better.
Below are some of the ones that I'm in love with.


Another one of Bruno's brilliant inventions. Would totally wear this on my wedding day! haha.

LOVE the colour combo!

Oh hello you.



Sexy flamingoes!

Wanna wear this in bed with a sexy lingerie! Hehehehehe

Yes! This definitely screams MYRA!!

Okay I'm done talking about shuz. Hehe. Let's talk about food! Yay food! Yay pizza Margherita! Yay Subway!


That's what I had after lunch! I just love the feeling of saying: 'One Margherita.' Hehe. Rasa macam nak order wine la pulak. Hihi. well Umar had his Subway and I had a taste of his turkey sandwhich. Sedap!! So then I decided to get the exact same thing he ordered for dinner. haha. 


Camwhoring moments!! Love the place where we sat here. Yg dekat ngan fountain tu. hehe.


More camwhoring!! 

This next picture is a real shocker. Haha.


Yes Louis Vuitton baby! Haha. Ceh padahal dalam tu takde pape. Haha. Klakar la. I was still munching some Margheritas.


That's my personal shopping assistant Umar Shariff with his favourite Subway. Hehe. I know. It's a 6" Parmesian Oregano.

We lost our sense of directions at Pavillion! haha. sesat tak tau nak pegy balik KLCC macam mane. So tepakse tanye org sini sana for directions. Dah la pakai wedges. My legs were killing me!
So what I did was tukar my wedges to Umar's selipar jamban on our way back. ahahaha. nasib baik die beli the loafer cottoned shoe from CottonOn. You're a real life saver! haha. Got blisters all over my left foot! But all in all, it was worth all the blisters. haha. Dapat window shop, dapat makan margherita, dapat hang out ngan Umar and best of all, dapat beli present for Izzat, eventhough he already knows what I got him. Ish tak aci. I pun nak tau jugak. :(

Alryte, enjoy the French book I borrowed you, Umar. Jaga buku tuh elok2. Make sure it's in good condition next time you return it! haha.

Au revoir~!

No comments: